KGA is a Human Resources services firm that helps organizations create and sustain a healthy, engaged and productive workforce. Our services are tailored to each client’s distinct needs and include a robust Employee Assistance and Work-Life Program (EAP), professional development, crisis management, stress management and other essential HR solutions. With an emphasis on integrity, responsiveness and respect, we proudly serve over 100 organizations in a wide range of industries, supporting hundreds of thousands of employees and family members nationwide.
In addition to our premium EAP & Work Life services, we also provide KGA Life Services to other EAPs. With a seamless integration, KGA is able to enhance a high-quality EAP counseling with work-life services such as resource and referral for child/eldercare needs, career consultation, and daily living resources.
KGA. More Human. More Resources.
- KGA employs a team of more than 27 employees in Framingham
- MA. Central to our service deliver are the licensed
- masters-level mental health professionals on our EAP and Work Life program. Leaders from the EAP team supervise a team of work-life professionals who range from new psychology grads to masters-level behavioral health specialists. Our operations staff comes from a variety of backgrounds but share a commitment to the highest quality service delivery.
- Coaching/Health and Wellness
- EAP Services
- Financial Services
- International EAP Services
- Legal Services
- Organizational Development Services
- Training and Development Services
- Work/Life Services
- Online EAP resources
- Telephonic EAP
- Video EAP
- Executive Coaching